Product & Stock
CARING FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL LAHANASWIM
CARING FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR IS IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS TO KEEPING YOUR SWIMWEAR CLEAN AND FRESH.
- Do not iron or leave in the sun.
- Hand wash in cold water and rinse thoroughly with cold water, especially if sunscreen is worn.
- Ensure to take extra care of your whites as they may discolour if not rinsed thoroughly.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air frequently flows to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight- this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material.
- Items with Zips we advise to rinse thoroughly and not to leave the item with salt water or sand in/on it.